Ordino Arcalís is located in the Principality of Andorra, in the village ofOrdino.
HOW TO GET HERE
These are the closest airports to Andorra:
- Barcelona Airport - El Prat (198 km / 2h 34min).
- Toulouse - Blagnac Airport (194 km / 2h 38min).
- La Seu d'Urgell Airport (20 km / 30 min).
- Girona Airport (197km 2h 58min).
If you want to come by private car, here we detail which are the main routes.
From Spain, you can get there by the C-145 from Lleida and by the C-16 from Girona (Puigcerdà). The last village in Spain to reach La Frontera is La Seu d'Urgell about 43 km / 1 hour to the ski resort ofOrdino Arcalís.
From France, access is via the N-22 through the border of Pas de la Casa, the last place from France.
Information on the state of the roads in Andorra
- Andorra Mobility Agency Ph.- +376 1802 1802
Travelling by train is a very comfortable way to get to Andorra, but it is necessary to take a bus or rent a car as Andorra has no train station.
From Spain, Desde Franccities with an AVE stop such as Barcelona and Lleida have a daily direct bus service to Andorra
From France, the cities of Toulouse and Hospitalet also have a daily direct bus service to Andorra.
Information about the bus companies that make journeys to Andorra:
- From Barcelona - Andorra: Direct Bus
- From Lleida - Andorra: Grup Montmantell
- From Toulouse - Andorra: Andorrabybus
- From Hospitalet - Andorra: Andorrabybus
If you wish, you can hire a transfer service (private vehicle with driver) from the airports or train or bus stations of Barcelona, Lleida or Girona to Andorra. + More information here.